Welcome to Kindling Words East!
There are several steps to register this year. Take heart! What you do today you won’t have to scramble to finish later.
Four pages to complete:
- the Registration & Bio-Book page;
- the Crafting the Retreat page
- the Photo page for the opening night slideshow; and
- the payment page.
You will need these things at hand:
- A one-hundred word maximum bio that introduces you to your friends at KWE.
- A head-shot photo that is easily recognizable. We want to remember your name. Really!
- Your ideas for
- Kindling the Muse prompts – for both writers and illustrators
- Spark Space Discussions
- Four photos that illustrate your life: 1) Head Shot 2) Book Jacket 3) Family (pets, plants okay) 4) You doing Something. Feel free to be playful. This is for the slide-show introduction that makes everyone feel welcome and updated on the story of your life.
- Finally, you’ll need a credit card to pay tuition. If you would prefer to pay by check, please contact the registrar at email@example.com before doing this form.
When you are done with all the pages, click “SUBMIT.”
You will be redirected to the PayPal site to make payment for your tuition of $245 (plus the PayPal fee). Tuition is non-refundable after 1/10/21. If you have to cancel because you or a family member is struck with Covid-19, tuition will be fully refunded. Any tuition forfeited will be donated to the scholarship fund as a charitable contribution.
Speaking of the Scholarship fund… We all have good years and lean years. Please consider supporting a colleague via our scholarship fund. No amount is too small (or too large!) Kindling Words is a 501(c)3 non-profit, and your donation is more than appreciated – it also is fully tax deductible.