Kindling Words West Registration
To register for Kindling Words West, please complete the form below and click the “SUBMIT” button.
If you do not get the confirmation page, you have NOT registered, so please go back and check your responses.
There are several pages to register. Take heart! What you do today you won’t have to scramble to finish later.
- the registration page
- the bio-book and intro slide show page
- The housing preferences page
- the payment page.
You will need these things at hand:
- A one-hundred word maximum bio that introduces you to your friends at KWW.
- A head-shot photo that is easily recognizable. We want put your face to your name. Really!
- Eight to ten slides that show a clip of your life.
- Finally, you’ll need a credit card to pay tuition. If you would prefer to pay by check, go ahead and click submit on the form, close out of PayPal, and contact the registrar at KWW@KindlingWords.org for the address to send the check.
Non-refundable tuition for the 7-day retreat is $460. You will be redirected to the PayPal site to make your deposit when you complete your registration. If you are placed on the wait list, we will refund your deposit; you can pay when you gain acceptance.
If you end up needing to cancel and are able to find someone eligible to replace you, we will gladly issue a refund .
We all have good years and lean years. Please consider supporting a colleague via our scholarship fund. No amount is too small (or too large!) Kindling Words is a 501(c)3 non-profit, and your donation is more than appreciated – it also is fully tax deductible.
NOTE: To navigate the form, click “NEXT.” Only click “save and continue later” if you are leaving the form. You will get an email link to the partially completed form.
If you have any questions, please check our FAQ page. If you still have curiosities that have not been satiated, contact our registrar at KWW@KindlingWords.org