Kindling Words West Registration
To register for Kindling Words West, please complete the form below and click the “SUBMIT” button.
If you do not get the confirmation page, you have NOT registered, so please go back and check your responses.
There are several steps to register this year. Take heart! What you do today you won’t have to scramble to finish later.
There are several pages to complete:
- the registration page
- the bio-book and intro slide show page
- The housing preferences page
- the payment page.
You will need these things at hand:
- A one-hundred word maximum bio that introduces you to your friends at KWW 2020.
- A head-shot photo that is easily recognizable. We want to remember your name. Really!
- Eight to ten slides that show a clip of your life.
- Finally, you’ll need a credit card to pay tuition. If you would prefer to pay by check, please contact the registrar at KWW@KindlingWords.org before completing this form.
When you are done with both pages, click “SUBMIT.”
Non-refundable tuition is $430. You will be redirected to the PayPal site to make your deposit when you complete your registration.
We all have good years and lean years. Please consider supporting a colleague via our scholarship fund. No amount is too small (or too large!) Kindling Words is a 501(c)3 non-profit, and your donation is more than appreciated – it also is fully tax deductible.
If you have any questions, please check our FAQ page. If you still have curiosities that have not been satiated, contact our registrar at KWW@KindlingWords.org